Friday, April 2, 2010

Opportunity for free books!



A rare Friday post from me.

Wanted to let you fabulous Go Teen Writer readers know about a couple of opportunities to be entered for free stuff.





I've interviewed Sarah Sundin, a historical writer who just released a fabulous debut called A Distant Melody. After you read the interview, leave a comment to be entered for a free signed book. And mention you're a GTW reader so I'll know to enter you twice!




A writing pal's blog, Carole Brown

Carole is giving away a whole slew of stuff in celebration of Easter, including a signed copy of my book, Me, Just Different, a five page critique, and an Amazon gift certificate.

Best of luck! See everyone back here on Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have won A Distant Melody.
    Wow, what a super win.
    Many, many thanks.
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for your Marjorie! It's a fabulous debut.

    ReplyDelete

Disagreement is welcome. Rudeness is not. Please be considerate of each other!