Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm back(ish)


What a crazy month this has been between So Over It releasing and Connor being born. I'm extremely grateful to our fabulous guest posters, and I hope you guys enjoyed them as much as I did.

Two things I wanted to touch on today:

I'm having a book signing in the Kansas City area this Saturday. If you happen to live here, check out details on my website.

If you come, you'll likely catch a glimpse of this guy:


Connor Joshua was born on the 15th and is an absolute delight to our entire family. Even though he wakes me up a couple times throughout the night.

Next Tuesday we'll get back to your questions (I've had a bunch come in over the last couple weeks) and talking about writing. If you have questions you haven't asked yet, or if you have suggestions for a topic you'd like to see covered, shoot me an e-mail.

5 comments:

  1. Good to have you back! I really enjoyed all your guests (other than me--I mean, not that I didn't enjoy writing them, but--oh, you know what I mean, LOL), and I can't wait to see what questions came in during your leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I am so out of it! I'm just now seeing this. He is beautiful, Stephanie! Congratulations!

    Blessings
    Michelle V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm out of it most the time these days, Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Disagreement is welcome but rudeness is not. We ask that you please be considerate of each other. If we find your comment mean-spirited or inconsiderate, we reserve the right to remove it from our website.