Monday, November 8, 2010

Thank you!

Thank you SO much to everybody who has contributed so far in the "Write Gabby's Book" discussion. I've been having so much fun. I've got all the help I need for now, but there will be more chances to contribute in the future, so stay tuned!

If your name is on the list below, please send me an e-mail with your full name and e-mail address. That way I can get you on the list of people deserving acknowledgement when this book gets published. If you don't have plans of moving anytime soon, you can include your mailing address as well so I can send you a copy of the book when it releases. Growing up, my family was constantly on the move, so I'll make sure to confirm with y'all before I pop those books in the mail. (And this book hasn't been contracted yet, so I have no idea when that'll be. I'll keep you posted.)

Eliese C.
Emii
Kaitlyn
Leah
Erin Kong (I've got your info, but didn't want to leave you out!)
Bebs
Cina M. (Got your info too, girl.)
Jazmine
Mary
Cherry
Courtney


Then we have one anonymous comments that need claiming:
"I can't think of anything but a random idea for the first line:
Aghh she's done it now, blown it big time...
(continue on maybe a friend or little sister did something) or maybe something along those lines.
I hope that all makes sense.

I think a mystery could be good as long as it's realistic."

So send me e-mails, guys. Want to make sure I give you credit for all your help! If your name isn't on the list and you contributed in some way, send me an e-mail and we'll sort it out.

Back to business as usual tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Okay I sent you my info! Thanks again for everything!

    ReplyDelete

Disagreement is welcome but rudeness is not. We ask that you please be considerate of each other. If we find your comment mean-spirited or inconsiderate, we reserve the right to remove it from our website.