Monday, February 7, 2011

A sick day

Today I'm taking a sick day. Although the truth is I feel better today than I have for a while, but there's no fresh post because I took several sick days last week and spent most my weekend on the couch blowing my nose. Which means many things didn't get done, including preparing a post for today.

So today I'll be preparing said post and responding to the 100+ e-mails in my inbox. If you entered the writing prompt contest but have yet to receive a confirmation from me, that's because of all my couch time this weekend. I'm hopping on that now. (UPDATE: As of 1:27 pm today, I've e-mailed everyone who sent me entries. If you've sent an entry, but haven't received a confirmation, please send me an e-mail!)

If you're still interested in entering the writing prompt contest, you have until 11:59 tonight to get me your entries.

Thanks everyone for being so patient with me during my 3 weeks of off-and-on sickness. This sinus infection appears to be on its way out the door...

11 comments:

  1. Just prayed right before I came to the blog that you were feeling better. =) Hope you get all caught up and feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you are sick! :-( I hope you feel better soon! My family was sick for a whole month over the new year - that was not fun at all. Sickness can seem to last forever when it has to go through 11 people!

    ~ Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Roseanna! Though my couch time worked out well for you, because I was able to fly through the end of your manuscript.

    Katy, I believe it! There's only 4 of us and it seems like at least one is always battling something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you feel better! It seems like having little ones there's always something spreading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tonya, you're so right! Especially now that I've got one in preschool.

    Thanks, guys, for all the get well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better!I can't wait to see how I did :)
    My Mom thinks that this is really great because I get criticism from REAL authors.And I think it is really fun.I just told one of my best friends about this.She is a homeschooler like me.Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yuck, yuck! I'm ready for spring. The snow, the sniffles, the cold. Hope you're feeling better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!
    I sent you mine three times and you never emailed me back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Em - UGH! That's because I never got it. Which you're definitely not the only person who that happened to this round. My web site has been acting funky. I think Go Daddy heard I disapprove of their commercials.

    Anyway.

    If you can get it to me tonight, I'll usher it off to the judges. E-mail me directly at Stephanie at StephanieMorrillBooks dot com.

    And that goes for anyone else who sees this and never received a confirmation e-mail from me. Send it tonight, and I'll count it. My apologies, guys. Darn technology.

    ReplyDelete

Disagreement is welcome. Rudeness is not. Please be considerate of each other!