Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quick update and don't forget!

Hey, you fabulous writers who entered last round's prompt. I normally have results out to y'all by now, but we're waiting just a bit longer. I should know later today who the winners are, and then I'll start sending out e-mails as soon as I can. I know it's tough to be patient. Just think of this as training for when you send a requested full manuscript to a publishing house and then wait 7 long months. Sadly, that's a true story.

Moving on. Don't forget this is the last day to get entered to win Liz Johnson's book Code of Justice. She shared her writing process with us and has been fabulous about answering writing questions, so check that out.

Digging back into my first draft over here. Hope you're getting to write today as well!

1 comment:

  1. Okeday =) I look forward to the results! =D

    wish I had time to write today... but I don't really... =/ Barely have enough time to finish getting ready for bed because of my darn school.

    ReplyDelete

Disagreement is welcome. Rudeness is not. Please be considerate of each other!