Tuesday, October 11, 2011

List of Winners

Here are the winner's of the last prompt contest:


First Place
Clare Kolenda (received 2 votes for 1st)
Rachelle Rea

Second Place
Rachelle Rea (also received a vote for 1st)
Kaitlyn Evensen
Carilyn Everett

Third Place
Isla Patterson
Rebekah Hart
Melanie G. Schroeder

Honorable Mention
Clare Kolenda (also placed first)
Melanie G. Schroeder (also placed third)
Savannah Smith (received two votes for HM)
Kaitlyn Evensen (also placed second)
Karina Vieyra
Jyllenna Wilke
Jordan Newhouse


Congratulations everyone!


I'm still gathering permission from everybody to post their winning entry, but by Thursday I'll have the post up. Should be a fun reading day for you all!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone!

    I cant wait to read all the winning entries, especially Clare's (2 votes for first and an honorable mention - it must be good!) and Rachelle's (*waves to NextGen buddy*). :)

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks, Jordan!

    *waves to NextGen buddy* I enjoyed "Perseverence and Money," how about you?!

    I can't wait to read everyone else's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jordan! :)

    Congrats to all the winners! :) Thursday will be fun reading everyone's entries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I don't know about everyone else, but I received some really helpful feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go my awesome sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    you are soooooooo talented and I luv ya heaps!:)

    Congratulations everyone, I can't wait to read all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachelle -I've loved all the post on NextGen! It's a great website and I look forward to every update.

    Just in case anyone wants to read my entry, or any of my past entries, I post them all on my blog: http://heavenlyprincessblog.wordpress.com/tag/fiction/

    Does anyone else post their winning (or non-winning) entries on their blog? I'd love to read them!

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Home