Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Go Teen Writers Facebook Group

I'm working fast and furious to get a book proposal turned in, but wanted to draw your attention to a new Facebook group that was created for Go Teen Writers. The lovely and talented Rachelle Rea suggested it, like, eons ago, and I finally took the time to click, "Create group."


It's a closed group, which means people can see that it exists and who the members are, but they cannot read any of our comments. It also means you'll have to ask to join, which you can do by clicking here. I'm approving people as quickly as I can!


The group is meant to be an extension of our community here. You can ask writing questions, get feedback on story ideas, support each other, and so forth. Disagreement is welcome, rudeness is not. Which I can't imagine being a problem since you guys are always very respectful.


Okay, back to the world of one-line pitches, marketing ideas, pithy back cover copy and the like...

11 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I love how the community's spreading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Chuckle* Aww, shucks.

    Echo Jenna.

    And I love the word "pithy." Happy Book Proposaling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Rachelle :) This is the book proposal that won't go away - feels like I've been tweaking and adjusting and rearranging for months now - so I'll be glad to make my final changes and get it sent off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a facebook, nor am I allowed to have one :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. There'll still be lots of conversation happening here on the blog, Alana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Stephanie!! You're go to write a great proposal! I'm totally rooting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Good luck on the book proposal... I just deleted my facebook UGH! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Stephanie, I know you were in a rush to write this, but I think it was supposed to be "eons," not "ions." Sorry, just noticed it, and was like, "What the?" :D I'm such a nerd...

    ReplyDelete
  9. No Facebook for me either. Have fun!

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yikes, thank you, Becki! Changing now...

    ReplyDelete

Home