Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Top 20 from "If only they could see me now."

Congratulations to the following writers whose entries made the top 20 (listed in no particular order):

Clare Kolenda
Jessica Zelli
Lindsey Bradford
Sarah Badger
Becki Badger
Laura Auchinleck
Jessi Roberts
Kaitlyn Evensen
Heidi Vanderveen
Rebekah Hart
Faye Rhys
Imogen Elvis
Rachelle Rea
Katy McCurdy
Rebecca Pennefather
JT Valun
Jordan Newhouse
Sierra Bennet
Jenna Blake Morris
Alyssa Liljequist

Details about the current writing contest were announced yesterday, so check them out!

The other thing that came out yesterday was the trailer for Betsy St. Amant's upcoming release, Addison Blakely: Confessions of a PK. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I wonder if my best friend would like that book, she's a PK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alana, it sounds like a story PKs will be able to relate to! Betsy's going to be here January 11th for an interview and giveaway - mark your calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool! :)

    P.S what's a PK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: a PK is a "Preacher's Kid," while an MK is a "Missionary's Kid."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!!!!!!! I made it! Congrats to everyone else too! I am so excited and I cannot wait to read Betsy's book! I'm glad you shared the trailer Stephanie...now I can share it :) Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a PK myself so reading that book would be VERY interesting O.O

    ReplyDelete

Disagreement is welcome but rudeness is not. We ask that you please be considerate of each other. If we find your comment mean-spirited or inconsiderate, we reserve the right to remove it from our website.