Friday, March 30, 2012

Top 20 from the last round

First of all, we had 82 entries last round - wow! I was particularly impressed because it seemed like a harder prompt to me.

Also, I have sent out all the emails with feedback for those whose names are not in this list. A couple came back to me, so if you did not make the top 20, and you haven't received anything from me yet, please send me an email at Stephanie(at)GoTeenWriters.com, and I'll dig up your feedback for you.

Listed in alpha order:


Abigail Hartman
Alison (no last name given)
Allison Young
Amy Young
Emily Claire
Gretchen S.
Jessica Staricka
Jordan (no last name given)
Julie-Anne Hepfner
Jyllenna Wilke
Katelyn Marie Whitley
Laurie J. Curtis
Lydia Hart
P.R. Golden
Rachelle Rea
RaeAnn (no last name given)
Rebecca Pennefather
Rebekah Hart
Richard B.
Whitney Stephens

Congratulations everyone!

16 comments:

  1. OMW. I am so thrilled right now, I am going to go write as many words as I can while I am still thrilled to my bones! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey congratulations guys! That's impressive!

    To everyone else let's keep writing and give these guys a run for their money! ;)

    Really guys good job. :) I wish you all luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats everybody. :)

    When will the next round be posted?

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Squeal!* I made it!

    Congratulations to *everyone* who entered! Like Stephanie said, this *was* a hard prompt (I found it so!) and it's an accomplishment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! My best friend and I are both on that list. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister and I are both on it too ... *shriek*

      Delete
  7. Congrats everyone!!! :D

    To those who didn't make it...I've been there, but hopefully you can learn something from it. Don't give up!!

    Thank you for your time, judges!

    ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job everyone! I bet it’s so nice to get to see your name on the list. =)
    ~Aidyl
    http://aidylewoh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I placed in the top 20?! O_O

    Oh, my goodness... thank you, Stephanie! Thank you thank you thank you! Thank you so much!

    Also, my pen name is P.R. Golden, if some people might be confused :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to you all!
    And thank you, judges, for the time that you invested into this!
    I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats everyone! And thanks so much to the judges and Miss Stephanie for taking time to read 80+ entries! Good job to everyone involved:) Thanks for the feedback too, now I can't wait for the next contest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Take a deep breath*
    First, thank you judges and Stephanie for making this contest possible and simply superb! Thank you everyone.
    Second, congratulations to those who got into top 20!
    *SQUEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
    I could not blieve that I finally make it into the top 20!!!
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    Thank you for making me believe in myself again.
    :DDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congradulations, all of you! Even those of you who entered and didn't make it! Don't give up! If you try hard enough, you'll make it someday! Congradulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations everyone! Y'all deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disagreement is welcome. Rudeness is not. Please be considerate of each other!