We are super excited to announce a co-writing project of ours: We're writing a writing book for teen and young writers!
(Imagine fabulous cover art here)
Go Teen Writers
What you need to turn your first draft into a published book
No official release date yet, but it'll likely be released late this year. Here are some highlights from the table of contents:
- How to develop richer settings, deeper characters, and twistier plots
- How to polish your book into a smooth, publishable read
- How to build a healthy critique group
- How to deal with self-doubt and the expectations of others - especially Mom and Dad!
- What you need to know before you query
- What will your day-to-day life look like as a writer?
WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN WRITING IT. So much fun that we had to put that in all caps.
We'll post occasional updates on the Go Teen Writers blog, but you can also "like" us on Facebook.
If you've read any writing books, which are your favorites? What did you like about them?